Friday, May 9, 2008

I called for you...Laura, Laura...

Is it allergy season where you live? It’s bad here. It’s always bad here. Since we don’t get much cold weather, apparently every blooming thing never goes too dormant. And if that’s too scientific for you, relax. I made it up.

I had to share this video, in the spirit of men who are such babies when they are sick. That’s one thing I think you can bank on. We women might have husbands who differ in work ethic, sense of humor, ability to endure shopping, but every man seems to turn into a wallowing clump of goo when he gets sick. I remember coming down with a bug, only to have my husband tell me he had it first and I yelled back, “For once, I would like to be the sickest person in the house!” Really, is it too much to ask?

No comments: